Chicken Cordon Bleu
2 Ham slices (Cut in half)
Swiss cheese 4 slices (Mature cheddar works Better)
100 gm Flour
200 gm breadcrumbs
100 gm Butter
Salt & Pepper
1. Carefully cut horizontally through each breast from the straighter side almost all the way through to the other side and open out like a book.
2. On a chopping board lay the chicken out all 4 breasts and add equal amounts of Half a slice of ham and cheese to each portion close and seal.
3. Season and pass through flour, egg wash and breadcrumbs.
4. Heat the oil in a shallow pan and fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
5. place in oven for approx 15-20 mins until cooked.