600 gm Minced Beef
300 gm Lasagne Sheets
125 gm Onions (Diced)
1 clove Garlic (Crushed)
500 gm Chopped Tomatoes
20 gm Beef Stock
50 gm Tomato Puree
70 gm Grated Cheddar/Mozzarella Cheese
250 ml Water
500 ml White Sauce
1. Heat oil in a saucepan, add mince and seal the mince.
2. Add the onion & Garlic and sweat for 3 mins.
3. Make up the beef stock, whisk the stock and water together.
4. Add oregano, beef stock, tomato puree and chopped tomatoes.
5. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 mins, taste and season with Salt & Pepper.
6. Lightly coat the base of the dish with a little white sauce.
7. Lay 1 layer of lasagne sheets, then a layer of mince then repeat the process.
8. A) White Sauce B) Lasagne Sheets C) Mince.
9. The final layer should be white sauce spread evenly, add grated cheese and sprinkle little bit of oregano over the top.
10. Bake in a preheated oven at 160c for 45 mins, Remove from the oven let it rest for 5 mins before Serving.
Serve With Cheesy Garlic Bread, and a fresh salad.